Administrative Assistant Interview Package
– eBook and audio recording, your ultimate guide on how to succeed in an administrative assistant job interview.
– Answers to fifteen most common interview questions. Multiple brilliant answers to all tough questions!
– Excellent preparation tips and winning interview strategies…
– By Jacob Gates (author of the book) and Matthew Chulaw (author of the recording), specialized interview coaches and co-authors of www.administrativeassistantinterviewquestions.com.
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What motivates you in job?
- Why do you want to work here and not somewhere else?
- What are your goals?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
And do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of people who compete with you for a job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers, and benefit from them?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy with our Administrative Assistant Interview Package!
See yourself what the fellow assistants think about it:
I had just graduated from high school and had no idea about job interviews. I failed three times before I found your package. You helped me to see the mistakes I had done in my interviews. Long story short, I got an office manager job in an international company. Thank you!
Jannet Glens, TX
It’s not easy to get a job of an administrative assistant nowadays, but it’s even tougher for men. However, I got the job in my very first interview. I believe that the answers from your eBook, and especially the interview strategies from the recording, gave me an edge. I knew what to say and do–simple as that….
Carl Jones, NY
I am not very talkative, so it was difficult for me to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after understanding the interview strategies outlined in I Will Get a Job Recording, I understood one does not have to talk a lot to get a job of an administrative assistant. You just have to say the right words. Sending greetings from my new job!
Maureen Brooks, England
From: Jacob Gates
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
While studying at schools, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our lives. When it comes to real exams and struggles, however, such as getting a job, we understand that schools failed to prepare us for them.
I have interviewed more than one thousand candidates for various positions, ranging from secretaries to managing directors. I have seen countless people fail in the interviews. But…
- They failed, not because their qualification didn’t suit the job.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people,… in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect, and what answers they should choose. They failed…
This doesn’t have to be your story, however! We decided to prepare a specialized package for administrative assistant job applicants, consisting of the free information on this website, an eBook with answers to the toughest interview questions, and an audio recording that will teach you how to ace an interview. Every responsible job seeker can download it from this website to outclass their competitors.
- We are going to show you brilliant answers to the most common tough interview questions.
- We are going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in each part of the interview process.
- We will teach you how to make a perfect impression on the interviewers, how to win their hearts and get a job.
- To summarize it, we will show you how to ace your interview for administrative assistant position from start to finish!
See the sample from the first part of the package, eBook below: (If you can not see the sample properly, please click here to download it as .PDF. Then you should be able to read it on any device. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of eighteen pages long, specialized e-book, in which you’ll find brilliant answers to fifteen most common interview questions.
And do not forget on the second part of Administrative Assistant Interview Package, the I Will Get a Job! recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research, and how to benefit from it in an interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters about your qualities.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from someone who interviewed more than one thousand job applicants. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting the job of an administrative assistant? I can’t…
1st. Part- 15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can open it on any desktop or mobile device).
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 18
- Average customer rating:
- (79 reviews from seven different countries)
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, Updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (98 reviews from twelve different countries)
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of the interviewers.
Interview for administrative assistant position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and knows brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the package today and ace your interview!
People kept telling me that my communication skills were not good enough to get a job of an office assistant. But I did not let them discourage me. Oppositely, I did more than the other applicants, buying your interview package and following the advice. I felt really well in my next interviews and was finally offered a full time position of on office assistant at a governmental institution. Money worth invested I’d say!
Annette Ming, Canada
Competition is tough. You need to do something more than the other job seekers….
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Administrative Assistant Interview Package for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within thirty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address jacob[at]administrativeassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Package in your next interview. Answers to the toughest interview questions from the e-book, brilliant interview strategies from the recording and fee information from this website is an unbeatable combination for your success! Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email to jacob[at]administrativeassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours.