If anything is unclear after reading this text, contact us at privacy[at]administrativeassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com (or you can contact us by direct mail, using the contact details you will find in the bottom of this page).
Before going into details, we want to clarify a few things:
- We never send marketing emails to our visitors, or customers. We also do not run any newsletter, or have a signup form, or contact form, on our website.
- We do not offer an option to register on the website, or any similar options that will result in us collecting any sensitive data about you.
- We do our best to anonymize all data that can be considered personal under the new GDPR legislation. For example, we use Google Analytics IP anonymization tool, and we serve only non-personalized ads to all our visitors coming from EEA region.
- Our main goal is to provide you with useful and free content that will help you to prepare for a job interview, and to get a job of an administrative assistant.
- We do not share any data or information with third parties, unless directly specified on this page.
Data that we collect from every visitor, and why we collect them
1. Website Function Cookies
2. Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Anonymized data, collected by Google Analytics, such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, what page they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website, and its functions.
It is impossible to identify a particular person from the anonymous data collected by Google Analytics. We have also turned off all options in Google Analytics settings that may (when turned on) result in Google sharing our traffic data with their partners (Google products & services, Bench-marking, Account specialist are disabled in our account).
2. Google Adwords cookies – non-personalized data
To support our website, and to cover the hosting and domain expenses associated with running our business, we display some Ads from Google Adwords network on the pages on our website. However, for all visitors coming from EEA, we display only non-personalized ads.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Non-personalized ads are ads that are not based on a user’s past behavior. They are targeted using contextual information, including coarse (such as city-level) geo-targeting based on current location, and content on the current site or app or current query terms. Google disallows all interest-based audience targeting, including demographic targeting and user list targeting for these ads.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com . You can actually opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices . It is worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
Another alternative to opt out from cookies related to Google Ads, is installing Ad blocker (if you install this, or other ad blocker, you won’t see any Ads while browsing the interner, and no cookies related to Ads will be sent to your device).
Data that we collect from our customers only
You can purchase digital products from us, such as eBooks and audio recordings.
The entire purchase process takes place on PayPal website. We do not store your credit card information and do not control and are not responsible for PayPal, or its collection or use of your information.
After your purchase, the only data that are stored in our database, are:
- Your name
- Your email (necessary to send you a download link)
- Time and date of your purchase
- Name of the item you purchased
We store these data on our server for one year (365 days), for the following reasons:
- To be able to identify your payment, and send you a new download link (if the original link expired), or an updated version of the digital product you purchased from us.
- To be able to process your request for a refund (we offer risk-free 60 days money back guarantee to all our customers).
- To help you with any request you may have, regarding your purchase.
In no event do we use these data to send promotion emails, and in no event do we share them with third parties.
However, if you, for any reason, want us to delete these information earlier than after 365 days from the date of your purchase, you can do so, sending your request to privacy[at]administrativeassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com.
Keep in mind, however, that after deleting the information we won’t be able to identify your transaction. Therefor, once you ask us to delete the data we have about your transaction, we won’t be able to provide customer service to you anymore.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest buttons
Some of our webpages use social plug-ins from other organizations (such as the “Facebook like” button, Twitter’s tweet function, etc). These other organizations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites, if you are logged in to the respective service.
For more information on how these organizations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Have more questions? You can contact us with any questions or request regarding your privacy at privacy[at]administrativeassistantinterviewquestions[dot]com, or, you can send us a direct mail to the business address below. We reply to all requests in a timely manner, complying with the new GDPR legislative.
Latest update: 30. 5. 2018
We recommend you to read the content on the following links, to better understand your rights and options in general, when it comes to browsing the internet:
- https://www.eugdpr.org/ (official website dedicated to GDPR)
- http://aboutads.info/choices (tool that helps you to opt out from various cookies, not only those we use on our website)
We also recommend you to read our Disclaimer. Thank you, we hope you will enjoy your time on our website.